We’re looking for new members to join our team!
Wage Leveling – $20.56
This is Us
At The Hamlets, our mission is developing and operating communities of care focused on quality outcomes in a safe environment through innovation and responsiveness to the changing needs of those we serve. We are committed to the development of self esteem, self confidence and trust in a community that fosters mutual respect, trust, teamwork and open communication for everyone. We believe that individuals are inherently precious and are committed to supporting a person’s attainment of the highest physical, mental and spiritual well-being possible. We recognize that all team members make a meaningful contribution to our residents’ well-being.
This is You
You enjoy your role as a housekeeper because you want to make a positive impact in the day to day lives of the people to whom you provide service. You take pride in the work you do. You work well independently but like to be part of a multidisciplinary team. You believe in open, positive communication and in contributing to make your place of work great. You enjoy the variety that working with people brings to your workday.
This is the Opportunity
We have openings for year-round part time/casual housekeeping aides with a preference for people available for day, evening, weekend and statutory holiday shifts. 100% employer paid benefit plan, including RSP, available based upon employment status.
Attributes and Qualifications
- A good communicator who is understanding, patient, gentle and non-judgmental while providing exceptional services to our residents
- Demonstrated ability to work well as a member of a team
- Good health and the physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Must have and maintain WHMIS and Food Safe certifications
- Experience in a long-term care residential environment preferred
- Willingness to be trained and work in dietary services required
- Ability to provide acceptable background checks including criminal record check-vulnerable sector.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Hamlets thanks all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.