Senior Residential Care Community Penticton – Activities & Recreation
At The Hamlets at Penticton care community we encourage our residents to take an active role in maximizing their quality of life, while living within their abilities and interests. Time is taken by staff to listen to what interests, hobbies and need our senior residents have and develop recreational services that continually strive to provide much health and happiness in daily living.
The Hamlets at Penticton Activities and Recreation include such things as:
- Organized outings and bus trips
- Daily Exercises
- “Weekend Warm-ups” with live entertainment
- Wii Games
- Walking Club
- Baking Club
- Bible Study
- Music Therapy and Sing Alongs
- Matinee trips to the Cinema
- Aqua therapy in our Aquatic Centre
- Theme dinner nights
- Special outings to the pub, hockey nights, football nights
- Board games and challenging group games
- “Sensory Stimulation” activity as appropriate
The Hamlets at Penticton senior residential care and assisted living community offers activities for all interests, ensuring our residents have opportunities to social and engage in activities they enjoy.
Click here for Life at The Hamlets in Pictures.
This month’s activity calendars in PDF: